Deborah offers compassionate, collaborative, evidence-based and trauma-informed secure video and in-person psychotherapy for individuals 18 years and older.
Drawing on the wisdom and psychotherapy experience gained over 30 years serving many populations, Deborah’s areas of specialty are:
- Workplace & Operational Stress Injuries
- Depression, Anxiety, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD),
Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (C-PTSD)
- Somatic Challenges including: Chronic Illness & Pain
- Grief & Loss
- Life Span Transitions
Deborah embodies Structural Social Work and Whole-Person values. Psychotherapy is collaborative, individually tailored and may include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Compassion-Based Therapies
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Therapies
- Somatic Psychotherapy
You Are Welcome Here!